Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I do know of a couple mobile failures. These are not groomers in my area but friends I have made. I know they could groom and it wasn't the problem of being mobile. They just didn't plan things out. One lost out due to sudden divorce, and one speculated she would be booked in a couple months. That last one was preventable. Write a business plan. Get a starter and work up or buy right an existing one like I did.

I went back to where I worked before in a shop. Great place. They all came out and took a tour of the Elite Wagn Tails. Not so oldie but a goodie. Some of them got big eyes like this is what I want to do too. I love my daily environment in my girl.

I talk to my Elite. I don't rush and so far no accidents, no branch encounters of the worst kind. I find mobile customers are the most forgiving if you are off schedule a bit. I like to listen to special shows on YouTube while work educational or just distraction and no interference from others. It is a great lifestyle.

Great advice! I am going to start out with an older van that my husband will outfit so I won't be as far in the hole as I would be with a brand new WnT. Husband is a business owner and a salesman so he has a lot to offer me, but I want to get that book From problems to Profits...and any others you'd all recommend?

Hard to say failures for sure. I have called groomers selling their newer vehicles. About a dozen last year. Twice they told me they had to move out of state for husband jobs. All the rest said it was their health only. These reasons are really not what I think as failures. I don't think there are too many failures but am sure that some groomers don't test out things first. It could even be a shop failure. Some people are great groomers but they can be pretty cold to the owners not knowing how to serve them and be pleasant...I knew one that thought she was gift to pet owners and was almost rude they should be so lucky to have. That gets tiring.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2