Default Wall mounted dryer

I’m looking for some insight on the two different wall mounted dryers: Aeolus and Shernbao.

One of the major differences I see is in horsepower: Aeolus states 1 hp, Shernao states 1/4 hp.

I also wonder if they both have the same “reach” out from the wall.

I have the Aeolus on order, but I’ve been waiting since October and I’m getting tired of waiting. They say they are putting in and testing a new circuit board for the heating element. I’m glad they’re making sure it works but I really want my new dryer.

Any insights and knowledge would be much appreciated so I can decide if I should keep waiting for the Aeolus or cancel my order and order the Shernbao.

I can only speak to the Shernbao. other than the fact that it killed my batteries in short order, I love it. If I were in a shop I would buy it again.

There must be something with the aeolus heating elements as I saw two for free somewhere on a facebook ad recently.

It took me YEARS to decide to spend the $$$ on the Aeolus...and I'm so happy I did. I LOVE it: adj speed & heat, fabulous reach out from wall + up/down. Much better than my Oster stand dryer (that I still use). I bought from Itza in Canada, rather than TX. There is an exchange rate trick that don't remember...but worth checking out.

Quote Originally Posted by holisticfitness View Post
    I’m looking for some insight on the two different wall mounted dryers: Aeolus and Shernbao.

One of the major differences I see is in horsepower: Aeolus states 1 hp, Shernao states 1/4 hp.

I also wonder if they both have the same “reach” out from the wall.

I have the Aeolus on order, but I’ve been waiting since October and I’m getting tired of waiting. They say they are putting in and testing a new circuit board for the heating element. I’m glad they’re making sure it works but I really want my new dryer.

Any insights and knowledge would be much appreciated so I can decide if I should keep waiting for the Aeolus or cancel my order and order the Shernbao.
    PM Itza and ask her.....
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

There are differences. Technically the arm should be the same as neither company makes it they buy it from somewhere I believe.. The head is different though as aeolus is the original company.
    I have not seen a shernboe in person yet so I know they are different but I don't know exactly how.
    Yes aeolus is designing a new circuit board because the only issues we had through the years is heating elements shorting out. Hubby and I think we have figured it out though and do our own improvement/ upgrades that so far have worked. We have " tested" it on a few dryer owners that are close to us so we have been able to refine our solution, as well as I run two dryers in my salon.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks to all for the input. I think I will wait until January to see if they’ve resolved the heating element issue. I really do want the Aeolus since it is the more robust of the two. Paws crossed I will get it in January.

Any updates

Still waiting. I spoke to them a few days ago and they should be getting in the test model mid January. I’ll be calling them for an update February 1st. They PROMISE me i will adore this dryer. I hope so... this has been a long wait!

I have just been informed that I will not receive any of the dryers I ordered this is the second time as they are still testing the final model and don't want to delay the rest of my shipment. I have asked them to ship me a new improved one to test as well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk