Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Itzaclip and more new pictures? Has it been extra cold up there this year? How much does the winter cold affect the styling?

Quote Originally Posted by 10muddypaws View Post
    Itzaclip and more new pictures? Has it been extra cold up there this year? How much does the winter cold affect the styling?
    It has been wierd and swinging between extreme cold and way too warm. For example this past Saturday was -42 celcius plus wind chill. Today it warmed up to-8 and is predicted to get warmer, then plummet back down again.
    I always keep my clients more fluffy during winter and have managed to talk them into more maintenance even if just bath & tidy verses it's too cold for a grooming.
    I'm known for fluffy and I easily get mats & tangles out using secret weapon and hypknotic so it's not extra work for me. It's dry cold here so most dogs the hair is easier to maintain than summer. Plus most people and dogs are wussy and don't take them out at all when it's cold. My poodles and I put boots on and go.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Did you have any problems getting the poos used to boots. My just sit and look at me and say what you are doing to me?

Itzaclip do you see anything new trends for 2019, something up your sleeve?

Quote Originally Posted by Anything But Dull View Post
    Did you have any problems getting the poos used to boots. My just sit and look at me and say what you are doing to me?
    It's just like anything, the more you do it the better they get. Mine act like they hate it in house, but outside they leap And play..
    We use pawsh pads, very comfy

Quote Originally Posted by 10muddypaws View Post
    Itzaclip do you see anything new trends for 2019, something up your sleeve?
    I haven't really. But this is my typical time of year to feel bored and start doing more creative myself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3