Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

OMG what a portfolio. Who wouldn't hire you? LOL really or come to your business. Really, just lovely.

Yes that's glitter

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CathyB View Post
    What do you call the ? around the shoulders? Very different, neat look.
    I think you mean the " fur stole"? I love old movies, so that look is Inspired by that. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c6af365f05.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3e004a8ed9.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2a53de6cca.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1fbb43cdca.jpg

Stunning fun Itza. Keep on making me smile.

Well I took the kids to see mary poppins yesterday and actually thought of you. I like the old one best but your dogs are magical like out of such a move.

Forgive me if I ask an ignorant question, but do you compete groom Itza??? You're amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt99 View Post
    Forgive me if I ask an ignorant question, but do you compete groom Itza??? You're amazing.
    I have never competed. I did teach a seminar at mastergroom Canada and was asked to be a judge.
    I'm always running a booth and feel it's too much, but I think I would love to compete if I wasn't running ab huge booth.

Itza this may be obvious but do you mean compete in creative?

Quote Originally Posted by violet2 View Post
    Itza this may be obvious but do you mean compete in creative?
    I have never done any kind of in person competition. Only submitted photos online for contest. If I were to compete, the Asian style, free style ( salon groom's) makeover and poodle appeals to me..

I ADORE you're style Itza. I've been slowly trying to get my clients to convert to something similar and I have had my first client say I can do an Asian fusion on their mini poodle! It's going to take some time to transform him as he was recently shaved down for surgery, but with some luck, I hope to make him as gorgeoues as your grooms are.
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Naturally Furry View Post
    I ADORE you're style Itza. I've been slowly trying to get my clients to convert to something similar and I have had my first client say I can do an Asian fusion on their mini poodle! It's going to take some time to transform him as he was recently shaved down for surgery, but with some luck, I hope to make him as gorgeoues as your grooms are.
    Sweet! Yes the grow out is the hardest!! Took me 6 months to grow out that white mini poodle from poodle trim to overgrown so I could do that video. Tip: as you grow out the muzzle, trim by eyes and chin ( no overhang) and fluff up that hair as much as can. As soon as there is singing to scissor put some shape into it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast