Default Talking things up

My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Oh that is all too true!!! As soon as I say.. "Oh it's an easy dog" something happens to make it all so NOT easy. Or if I say.. "I haven't had an injury in 'this long'".. sure enough.. there will be an injury.

As far as the lottery.. I'm thinking lol. I can't decide if it's a "Think and Grow Rich" type thinking or.. "No way do I EVER want to win the lottery" type thinking.. thus giving me what I think I deserve hahahahahhaha.

That is absolutely uncanny about the Roxys. Cute dogs!!

Haven't seen a ghost, don't want to. I have lived in houses that were haunted though. One house I was fine during the day, but at night feeding a small infant was torture... I had to have all the lights on and it still wasn't a deterrent. My oldest son, who was 3 at the time, always ended up sleeping in the hallway because the "big Indian told him too." Even my skeptical stepmother told me the guest room was the creepiest, coldest room she'd ever been in. She said.. "That room feels downright evil." And it was time to move lol.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Fun!

All I have to do is think of them and sure enough they call in a couple of days later.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

I have lived in a friendly ghost house as a kid. Never scary but doors would open and close many times a month. We would all be watching tv as a family and you could hear the action down the hall or upstairs but mom and dad said that must be mary who built the house, and she loves us taking care of it. Went on for 15 years. Mary passed away in the house in her sleep, nothing scary but was weird.

I read about a lady that won several lotteries and she said it was genetic as others in her family won other lotteries. That is one way to back your claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    All I have to do is think of them and sure enough they call in a couple of days later.
    Yep I even get a premonition someone is going to call and often they do by the next day.

Particentral are you healing now?

Quote Originally Posted by TootsiePie View Post
    Particentral are you healing now?
    Surgery on the 28th of January... then. 2 maybe 3 more. Thanks for being concerned.
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Wow more surgeries??

Thumb arthritis surgery in January. Then after healing, reconstruction of the opposite wrist surgery and revision of the opposite thumb arthritis surgery. Then, after healing, the right knee...crazy huh???

I actually know someone that dreamed some lottery numbers and won about 10K.

My hairdresser won $55,000 and used it as downpayment on a house.