Default Prose APP for grooming

Admin people you hit the nail on the head with your AI article. I am talking with Prose and I think they love your idea about custom shampoo formulation for every dog. The future is here. Please look for my PM.

Fascinating, I want to sign up.

Interesting developments, they are going to be checking on you Admin!! They say you are way ahead after reading this. All good news.

I read an article about the Prose app making shampoos and conditioners in high end salons, and this is the future. Admin you are right. I don't know how long but I see all groomers making smart shampoos and conditioners someday custom for clients. I may be getting old but getting wiser too. No one talks about this at Hershey.

I found out just what was predicted here about custom ordering shampoos is indeed being worked on for groomers. I was talking to a manufacturer who was at Groom Expo W and his eyes opened wide. How did I know about Prose. No secrets here!!!

I just ordered shampoo and conditioner from Prose. My hair is in good shape. I usually use Herbal Essence, which works well for my hair and scalp type. The shampoo and conditioner cost $54, including shipping, which is about $48 more thsn I usually spend. I answered a few questions, then the site quickly suggested products. Hope it is worth the price. Since I am doing the iv san bernard course, I have an interest in shampoos.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma123 View Post
    I just ordered shampoo and conditioner from Prose. My hair is in good shape. I usually use Herbal Essence, which works well for my hair and scalp type. The shampoo and conditioner cost $54, including shipping, which is about $48 more thsn I usually spend. I answered a few questions, then the site quickly suggested products. Hope it is worth the price. Since I am doing the iv san bernard course, I have an interest in shampoos.
    Are reorders less?

I don't know.
    Cute website. They must be spending money like water, because their offices are in nyc.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma123 View Post
    I don't know.
    Cute website. They must be spending money like water, because their offices are in nyc.
    Did you get the product Emma?

Quote Originally Posted by absolutebichon View Post
    Did you get the product Emma?
    Waiting to receive my order.