Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Emma123 View Post
    Yay!! The owner emailed that she appreciated my concern. The breeder did tell her that Goop and Dawn are very strong. Owner said she only wanted me to use them because when the kitty flew to the U.S., bigger stains appeared and would not go away. She wants me to keep on grooming the kitty, and no more Goop or Dawn. Thanks everyone! Happy ending.
    Oh good deal!! So glad she replied and wants you to continue grooming!
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerlvr View Post
    Excellent! REally you should give the Coat Handler a try. It's a great overall shampoo for cats too
    Well... I'm going to try it now lol.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Agree the coat handler is great choice.

Hi Emma, I have been away from the forum for a while, so I am very late coming onto this thread. I show Exotics and Persians. About 1.5 years ago I got a high white, black and white Persian from Russia that I wanted to show. He came with horrible tear staining, almost orange in color. I have a friend that showed white Exotics and she told me about #1 All Systems Shazam. It is a gel that is applied to the staining and brushed in (I used a tooth brush). It is applied and left on to dry for three days in a row, then can be washed out. The first time I applied it, it took out over 1/2 the stain! Within a couple of months, I had him at show whiteness. I also used it on the inside of his front feet where he stained them by rubbing them near his eyes. I have photos of him, but they are professional hi-res photos and are too big to attach in this post and I can't resize them.

I used to use a couple of different whitening tearless shampoos, the main one being Kelco Plum White, or Kelco Ultra Blue. Both worked fairly well and were tearless. However, now I have one that I really love. It is Mighty White shampoo bar from Chubbs and ShowSeason. This is now my only face cleaning shampoo. It is completely tearless! I have even had some of the lather get into the eye and they don't even blink - eyes still completely open like nothing got in them. It does have a scent. All the other Chubbs bars have a warning about avoid contact with eyes, but not this one. The Mighty White is a bit more expensive than the other Chubbs bars, but well worth it. I pretty much only use it for cleaning faces or if there is staining else where. It is the only shampoo I will get near the eyes.

Thanks. I didn't know about those products. I'm going to post a photo of the kitty. The eyes look good now. Owner's been disciplined about wiping underneath.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4