Animated Wink 5 Vacuums That Will Suck Up Every Last Piece of Pet Hair

Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

I looked at the article you left. There is useful information, but it seems to me that the article is still not competent enough. Here is a link to another article https://cleanersexpert.com/best-vacu...nd-frieze-rug/ There is a lot of detailed information that will be useful to those who have problems choosing a vacuum cleaner.

They forgot Riccar. lol Had our carpet cleaned in January, our good vacuum was in the shop. Only had our shark to vacuum before he came. Guy asks my husband, do you have a dog with long black hair? Cause yea, hair everywhere still. Fast forward to a month ago when he's out again. Good vacuum is back. Guy asks did you get rid of your dog? Umm hardly. Love love love my Riccar.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerlvr View Post
    They forgot Riccar. lol Had our carpet cleaned in January, our good vacuum was in the shop. Only had our shark to vacuum before he came. Guy asks my husband, do you have a dog with long black hair? Cause yea, hair everywhere still. Fast forward to a month ago when he's out again. Good vacuum is back. Guy asks did you get rid of your dog? Umm hardly. Love love love my Riccar.
    Never heard of it how did you know?

Quote Originally Posted by absolutebichon View Post
    Never heard of it how did you know?
    Well funny story. But certainly not at the time. My mother in law was coming to visit for the first time since my oldest daughter was born. Of course I'm obsessing about the house being clean. For me, having multiple dogs, I have always been obsessed with people not realizing I even have dogs when they come in the house. Anyway, my vacuum died. I usually went through a vacuum every year. I was tired of it. My sister had bought a Riccar, but they weren't cheap. 500 dollars 20 years ago. She had raved about it. I about choked on the price but decided I needed one. Went to the vacuum store and bought one. OMG life changer. If you use the wand, don't get it too close to anything you don't want sucked up. SO powerful. They are also American made, which I love. They're only available at vacuum and sewing center places which is why you probably haven't heard of them.

As an aside, that first Riccar lasted me over 17 years. Motor was still kicking, but other parts were wearing out and it would have been expensive to replace individual parts for us then to just invest a little more in a new vacuum. The vacuum guy was more than happy to take it in as a trade in. Repairing is much cheaper for him. We bought a Simplicity (sister company, like dodge and chrysler) when we had a two story house, around 2005, and it is still in use sucking like the first day we bought it. I do own a shark as mentioned above but we mostly use that for bare floors and for my kids to use in their rooms because they love sucking up things like socks and God knows what from under their beds.

Just bought another Riccar in March and was happy to see prices were about the same as they were 20 years ago.