Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

If I win, I would pay it forward to the Fayette County Animal Rescue

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I would pay it forward to Terence Daize in Brooklyn, he is just starting off.

I would pay it forward to poodle rescue of New England, these folks are dedicated and work hard.

Hello, if I won these great clippers, I'd donate the other to Life's Little Paws Cocker Spaniel Rescue, who are always in need of grooming supplies and equipment for the many cockers they rescue each year.

If i won id pay it forward to my good friend allison. She deserves them!

Thanks Wahl!! If I won, I'd pay it forward to a good friend of mine named Wenchi who I've watched blossom from one of the best bathers I ever had work for me to a darn good groomer! She still would like to get her hands on one of these, I'm sure!

Sent from my iPhone using THE FIREY PITS OF HELL
    There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

I would love to own one is these as well as to pay it forward
    To my competitor and really great friend. I hope we both are able to experience a new clipper!!

I would pay it forward to a groomer friend, Manessa, that does a lot of rescue work along with me. She is constantly fostering dogs and donating her time to the cause! We could both use new bravura for sure and it would be a nice way of saying. You're appreciated. =) we could certainly use some new equipment. We foster because we don't have the money to donate, and it's worth every minute of hard work rehabilitating rescue dogs and pups and sending them to their new homes!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I would pay it forward to Lisa, my rescued dog's former foster momma. She is a groomer by trade and an amazing person!

I would pay it forward to an old Petsmart friend, Jane. She works at a private salon now which is a little bit slower and she makes what tools she has work. I'd like her to have something new!

I would pay it forward to the lady that helped me realize that this is what I should be doing with my life. She was my mentor and is my friend. She still grooms and this would be a nice way to thank her.

I would pay this forward to nancy .who has been out of a job for a while and just got a new grooming job this week

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast