PDA

View Full Version : Nuttin Butt......

Poodle Mom
10-26-08, 04:09 PM
Poodle Butts. We took this shot yesterday at the park. I wish I could get all six of their little hineys together. I just love poodle butts. Now I know I am a groomer and dog lover. I love poodle butts LOL!!!!! I must have alot of time on my hands today!!!!

windywaycavaliers
10-26-08, 04:51 PM
Do you own 6 Standard Poodles? Wow.
They look great as far as what I can see as grooming goes- your are awesome. I could never...

grooming goddess
10-26-08, 05:23 PM
I just love a great butt! Can't wait to see all of your crew together. You must have your hands full at times!

Miss Dolittle
10-26-08, 05:41 PM
Those are some beautiful butts!!! I luv em too!!!

Moonpiepoodlz
10-26-08, 06:20 PM
Darlynn you got way too much time on your hands today!!

How can you NOT love a poodle butt!!! Which by the way, I do and I love your poodles butts!!

ManicMutts
10-26-08, 06:33 PM
I think on the left edge of the picture, i can almost make out, three more poodle feet! you were so close!

So much better than my dogs butt, i haven't been bringing her to work with me, so she looks like she's wearing pantaloons!!

Poodleluv
10-26-08, 06:35 PM
I suspect you are a poodle-holic like me! Just enjoy our addiction,as there is currently no rehab for us! LOL

Poodleluv
10-26-08, 06:54 PM
Mary J. wants to show her butt too. She figures mini's don't get enough exposure,shall we say,cause their butts are smaller. But she would like to say her bigger "cousins" in you pics are real hot,and cute too!

PAWS
10-26-08, 06:59 PM
That's a really CUTE shot, LOL! I don't own the breed, but I always say, "Schnauzer butts drive me nuts!" cause I think there is hardly a thing cuter than their freshly shaved little hineys complete with a nub'a waggin'!

Alice
10-27-08, 12:59 PM
Cute! I love the words on the picture too. You should post that on your wall at work. :)

minimezmom
10-27-08, 04:56 PM
Darlynn That is the best picture ! I cannot believe how dark red ruby is denali is a strawberry blonde I would love to see more pictures of her Also i have a question obout poodle coats since denali is my 1st (not last ) poodle i am kinda inexperianced with poodle hair denali is 18 months old and all the sudden she has these dark red wire hairs sticking up mostly along her spine, now i know poodle hair is wirery but whats up with this is it the time for coat changes is rubies changing ? Thanks for all Rhonna

doggydivas
10-27-08, 05:36 PM
LOL! Too cute for words! I also have to admit that I am a sucker for Sheltie butts after they are freshly groomed! Especially if they are sculpted up a little.....they are just so cute! Not nearly as cute as your poodle butts though!

keyray
10-27-08, 10:08 PM
That is so cute. OK, since others have admitted it. I love doggie bums. I'm always scratching their muscly little bums. ha ha.

sheilabgroomer
10-28-08, 02:09 AM
There are places you can go to get help for this......LOL!

They do have awfully cute little hiney's, don't they!