PDA

View Full Version : Paw Pleaser Paw Balm?

Pounce
04-25-08, 06:51 AM
I was just wondering if any of you use or tried Paw pleaser paw balm? The reason I got this product, was a Lab client that whose paws were really rough and dry. He is a weekly client because of skin issues that gets bathed with a perscrition shampoo. I have been applying it on him and it seems to help. Does any one else use this product or "paw balm"?

bulldogmom
04-25-08, 08:25 AM
I use Eqyss mega-tek coat rebuilder on my bulldog'd paws and it works great and smells great! I'm seriously amazed how well and fast it works.

drubaby
04-25-08, 03:26 PM
I also use the eqyss mega-tek. Love it, works wonders!

Pounce
04-26-08, 05:35 AM
Thanks guys. I guess the Eqyss mega-tek is pretty popular. Maybe after my stuff runs out I will try that.

GriffonsMOM
04-26-08, 04:45 PM
I use an old old remedy.........Bag Balm.
Used by farmers to ease chapped cracked udders on cows , and hunters on dry cracked paws of their dogs , and a good friend of mine who runs sled dogs uses it. I apply it to the pads when the dogs come in, let it sit for 15 minutes atleast then shampoo the dogs. Works wonders on rough cracked pads. Not to mention doesn't cost an arm and a leg. It's also used on minor scratches and burns (both humans and animals)