PDA

View Full Version : Grooming Cartoons!

windywaycavaliers
04-22-08, 09:22 PM
Ok, so this morning me & my kids were watching Boomerang (cartoon channel) and there was an episode of the "Bionic Three Stooges" on. They were fighting against this huge man beast named PoodleMan! He was this huge animal with a dog face, walked upright and had poofy white hair a/o except on his "markouts"- and he had giant fangs! Really not scary at all! I have had much scarier on my table! But, anyhow, the Three Stooges foiled him by using the grooming clippers of justice (I kid you not)- (similar to the ones we use in the name of justice on all those matted dogs!) and they tried to shave him but got all tangled up in the cords- (like I have done so many times)so, they ran him thru a a cotton gin and shaved him bald! He came out red faced & Bandaid-ed all over!
I know that this story has no point- but you have to admit that the irony and similarities are hilarious! And who thought of the whole plot anyway? Was this some writer's subliminal guilt at not having his dog groomed often enough? Or was he perhaps attacked as a small child by a dirty poodle and finally got the closure & JUSTICE that he needed? Just a thought...

pretty_green_quaker
04-22-08, 10:56 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! I would LOVE to see that!

doggroomer123
04-25-08, 07:13 PM
"grooming clippers of justice"? that just seems a bit odd. that sounds like a weird tv show. i would love to see that. it is a bit disturbing though....

darbygoo
04-27-08, 09:13 PM
We should try to find that one on you tube or something. LOL that is funny Chris