PDA

View Full Version : Embaressed for her!

Michelle
03-21-08, 01:40 PM
I had an interesting one today -
Client was asking what was included in the standard groom price -

Client - Do you do toe nails?

Me - Yep, i usualy do them in the bath while they're distracted.

Client - & will you check her sex glands aswell?

Me - Ummm, i think you mean ANAL glands!

I think i even said it with a slight giggle in my voice!! Sex glands???!!!

Moonpiepoodlz
03-21-08, 02:06 PM
OMG!!! We have some bright clients don't we?!

SiotehCat
03-21-08, 04:19 PM
Oh! I have one from today too!!

Sio: Thank you for calling blah blah blah. How can I help you?

Client: Do you have time for my golden retriever today?

Sio: What were you looking to have done? A haircut?

Client: No, not this time. If you could just give her a bath and a blow job.

::PAUSE::

Client : Blow DRY. Oh my god, I cant believe I asked you to give her a blow job.

I could hardly contain myself.

rapuzzled
03-21-08, 04:45 PM
Oh! I have one from today too!!

Sio: Thank you for calling blah blah blah. How can I help you?

Client: Do you have time for my golden retriever today?

Sio: What were you looking to have done? A haircut?

Client: No, not this time. If you could just give her a bath and a blow job.

::PAUSE::

Client : Blow DRY. Oh my god, I cant believe I asked you to give her a blow job.

I could hardly contain myself.

At least she caught herself!!

I had a guy ask me for the same thing once...except for himself!!

I'm sure that you all have had the people that come in and joke something like I'm here for my day at the spa, or something dumb like that! Well, I had a guy walk in and announce, I'm here for my bath and blow job. He didn't even realize he said it that way! I told him I'd be right with him and walked in the back and died laughing!!!

rapuzzled
03-21-08, 04:47 PM
Completely forgot! Had an older gentleman walk in a little late to pick up his dog. The first thing that he says is sorry I'm late, my vibrator wasn't working, I couldn't feel it! Took me a minute to realize he was referring to his cell phone...

perfect pets
03-21-08, 05:34 PM
Oh God!! I'm laughing my a$$ off! I just had tears streaming down my face!

doggydivas
03-21-08, 06:08 PM
Wow! Every post gets funnier and funnier! I did the reverse one time! I was on the phone with a possible customer and she said "so do you blow dry them?" me being very busy and trying to tame a wild shih while talking to this woman said "yup, a blowjob is included in the price"....totally not catching what I said and just wanting to get off the phone and get back to my dog. I didn't realize what I said until she started laughing uncontrollably. She says "well I don't know if I want you giving my dog a blowjob.....but I like your sense of humor so book me!"......I thought I was gonna die....I think I apologized a million times the whole time lmao......SHe is one of my best customers now! thank god for people with a sense of humor. I was just relieved it wasn't some little old man with a pacemaker or something!

hairdevil
03-21-08, 08:21 PM
I can't believe you all can say this on this site! my lil whooha joke got scraped cause someone "whined" about it, and it was hilarious!

Nettie906
03-22-08, 08:23 AM
I had an interesting one today -
Client was asking what was included in the standard groom price -

Client - Do you do toe nails?

Me - Yep, i usualy do them in the bath while they're distracted.

Client - & will you check her sex glands aswell?

Me - Ummm, i think you mean ANAL glands!

I think i even said it with a slight giggle in my voice!! Sex glands???!!!

lol I think its odd that she thinks the "sex gland" is in the dogs butt!!!
ummmm...makes ya wonder!!!

Michelle
03-22-08, 10:47 AM
*rofl*
Freudeon slip??!!!
The B.J. thing happens to us all i think!
I had one of those shakey springers in the bath and a guy who works next door said - "oh are you cold? Don't worry you'll get a nice warm blow job in a minute".
I just at him wide eyed!!
He then realised what he said and turned BRIGHT red!! I didn't see him for about a week after that poor guy!!

GriffonsMOM
03-22-08, 03:00 PM
I can't believe you all can say this on this site! my lil whooha joke got scraped cause someone "whined" about it, and it was hilarious!

And I missed it???????? PM it to me hair , if it's funnier than this I really want to read it.

My salon offers Massage and arometherapy , and darn if I don't have atleast three men a week asking for their own massage. Advertising reps from different companies seem to get a kick out of it the most.

doggydivas
03-22-08, 04:13 PM

I remember that joke too, hair! It was hilarious! I remember thinking I wanted to send it to me mom and I came back on here to search for it and it was gone! So that's what happened to it.......

furrybestjob
03-22-08, 05:25 PM
This happened to me....My husband and I were standing in line at the check out in the grocery store. We had been talking earlier about what my day was going to be like the next day. I said to him "Oh yeah! I get to DO Frank tomorrow". The guy in front of us turned around and gave me one heck of a look.