PDA

View Full Version : Crowne Royal Spray

biddy3010
03-16-08, 01:51 AM
Been watching Jodi murphy video on scissoring techniques and she says a good thing to use is a grooming spray called crown royal. I live in New Zealand and no one appears to sell any kind of grooming spray here. Maybe I can get some in Australia or even use a human hair product. Please does anyone have some suggestions as I was impressed and thought it would be good to try one.

Which one do you all use?

Thanks

Poodleboy60
03-16-08, 06:50 AM
I have used Crown Royale Magic Touch spray for years. I show poodles and it works wonders when brushing them out and scissoring.

A quick google search came up with a dealer in Western Australia that carries Crown Royale products:

W.A. Show Pet Supply, their website is
members.iinet.net.au/~wasps/shampoos.htm

stringcheese
03-16-08, 09:20 AM
We use it a lot because we do a lot of hand scissoring. We use #2 , spritz on dry fluffed coat and scissor away. Works great, especially when there is a lot of static in the coat.

AuntieBeth
03-16-08, 09:51 AM
They have really nice products and if you like a perfumed dog they are really deoderizing. They have great conditioners too.

foxhound lady
03-16-08, 11:52 AM
We've been using on our dogs for years it smells good. I know its been a staple with the Sheltie people for a least a decade.

luvpups
03-16-08, 06:24 PM
Definately worth getting, I use it on almost all the dogs I groom. Really sets the coat up nice for scissoring.

Terry
03-17-08, 08:35 PM
I have another Crowne Royal question - I think Jodi Murphy said she uses #3, but there are several choices. Is there one that would best for "all-purpose" use on a wide variety of coat types? (I'm trying to save $ LOL)