PDA

View Full Version : Naturals leave in

scullysmom
03-07-08, 03:54 PM
So I am getting low on a this leave in conditioner I bought, because the merchandiser was having a problems selling it. By the way, I decided after one use that I love it almost as much as I used to love Hansenís cherry leave in. I do an internet search and guess what it is from Show Seasons. No wonder I love it! I use it with my le pooch shampoo and the combo is excellent. The smell lasts forever (or at least two weeks which in dog smell is forever), and the grooming room smells like the conditioner the next day. That is amazing, had to pass it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its kinda like Aveda for dogs!!!

bulldogmom
03-07-08, 05:41 PM
I use LP shampoo and show seasons naturals conditioner too! Try their Results Rinse!

caninedesigns1
03-07-08, 05:54 PM
I LOVE the SS Leave In too! I got a small bottle to try and it works so well on all dogs. I will buy more. You are right about the smell on the dog as well as the grooming area. I am mobile and makes my van smell fabulous!!

fshrchik
03-07-08, 08:08 PM
Do ya'll mix it and spray it on or are you running it through your bathing system? I've been running it through my bathing system. I am really pleased with it as well. I don't care to spray it on as I just don't see how I can really get it worked through the coat and onto the skin that way - especially with thick coated dogs.

jlb0831
03-07-08, 10:21 PM
So I am getting low on a this leave in conditioner I bought, because the merchandiser was having a problems selling it. By the way, I decided after one use that I love it almost as much as I used to love Hansenís cherry leave in. I do an internet search and guess what it is from Show Seasons. No wonder I love it! I use it with my le pooch shampoo and the combo is excellent. The smell lasts forever (or at least two weeks which in dog smell is forever), and the grooming room smells like the conditioner the next day. That is amazing, had to pass it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its kinda like Aveda for dogs!!!

Aveda for dogs!! That's so funny you said that. That's exactly how I describe it to my customers when they ask about the quality of the shampoo and conditioners I use!!