PDA

View Full Version : Utah Shampoo Samples

keyray
02-12-08, 07:45 PM
At our last Utah get together we got samples of Les Poochs, Isle of Dogs, Nature's Specialty and Show Seasons.

So have you had a chance to try them out? What do you think of it?

I had a couple of the reps ask me what kind of feedback I've gotten.

My three favorites:
1) Isle of Dogs system for poodles. I tried it on a Maltese today and the hair actually looked fluffy and full.

2) I was impressed with the EZ-shed from Nature's Specialty. I am going to have to get some of the stuff.

3) The smell of the Naturals line from Show Seasons is great! I don't know what it does to the dog, but I sure felt more alert and "clear".

Sunnysmom
02-12-08, 10:54 PM
okay from the stuff I tried

- plum silky was nice. Will have to get a bottle of this

- isle of dog shihtzu I liked left nice and fluffy

-Naturals leave in conditioner added a nice sheen to the coat.
herbal mint cologne client liked the smell. leaves a clean smell.

haven't had a chance to try the others yet.
the Les Pooch all I got was the brightner waiting to try on a white dog to see the difference more.

thanks for getting the samples keyray great to try some new stuff.

Pixie
02-13-08, 10:49 AM
I haven't tried too many of the samples yet, but of the ones I have:

Nature's Specialties Coat Conditioner w/Aloe....love it, leaves the coat nice and shiny

Naturals Leave-In Conditioner Pet Spray from the Show Seasons line, I really liked the smell but I didn't notice much of anything else with it.

Naturals Glisten shampoo, didn't notice much difference from using that then when I use my other shampoo, the smell was alright.

One thing I do wish from the samples that I have used (Show Seasons) is the bottles don't tell you what to use them on, what they are good for. Like the Treatment Shampoo--what is it used for, skin allergies??????

Isle of Dogs system for Shih Tzu, I used on my own and liked the smell but again didn't notice any big difference from what I already use on him.

SpikeyTheYorkie
02-13-08, 06:45 PM
Ok, I have been using them off and on for a while:

Les pooch: Smell is GREAT but no difference in the coat's feel or cleanliness. I cannot pay more for a shampoo that smells better but doesn't work better, and doesn't dilute as much as my current regular shampoo. It is the "La Pooch" female scent. I DO like the Botanique, it doesn't make the itchy dogs itch, and it has no scent, but leaves the dog smelling "clean," not "perfume covering dirty dog" smell.

Isle Of Dogs for Poodles/curly coats: OH MY GOSH I love it and I love the smell, too. Very mild, and pleasant. Thinking about gettin' me some of that! I DID notice a difference in the coats when I've used it. Impressive stuff.

Isle of dog's whitener: I didn't notice a difference, but it smelled nice. Oh, I can say I don't think it dried my hands out.

Isle of Dogs "groomer spray" was nice to have on a bichon today, worked fine. I really like this line.

Show Seasons Naturals: Haven't tried them yet. I don't know how I feel about the scents yet, it's a little different than what I am used to. I LOVE their nice colognes though! WOW, best cologne EVER.

I use Nature's Specialties daily, so I already like them. ;)

Tammy in Utah

keyray
02-13-08, 09:18 PM
Show Seasons Naturals: Haven't tried them yet. I don't know how I feel about the scents yet, it's a little different than what I am used to. I LOVE their nice colognes though! WOW, best cologne EVER.

When I first smelled the Naturals line I thought it was a little overwhelming, but when I was actually bathing the dogs I really started to like it. It is just so fresh and clean smelling.

SpikeyTheYorkie
02-14-08, 08:47 PM
I'll have to try the Naturals line, Kirstine.

I did use the Isle of Dog's poodle stuff on a Coton de tulear---oh my heck that dog had so much volume. I mean, I almost felt embarrassed when I realized how "big" the hair was! It never ever looked that ... "volumous" lol.

THe owner loved it---and obviously it really worked. IT's the primrose line and it's "Stand" and "build" the shampoo and conditioner. OH and I used the whitener and I think it did work...yes, it did work because I remember noticing how white she looked compared to usual.

Tammy in Utah