PDA

View Full Version : i LOVE this cologne!

PPotier1
01-16-08, 08:23 PM
the fresh and clean cologne oil drops...
ever used it?
this stuff lasts so much longer than most other colognes i've tried and they smell SO good. my favorite is the yellow, but i have a hard time finding it.

anyway....whats your fav colognes??

Moonpiepoodlz
01-16-08, 09:03 PM
Love Happy from Pet Edge, most of the tropi-clean line, anything coconutty!!

keyray
01-16-08, 09:06 PM
I have about 40 different colognes (smells) and my favorite is probably the Show Season's Cool Citrus Basil.

luvpups
01-16-08, 11:04 PM
I dont like the fresh n clean. well at least the one my old boss used. reminded me of old lady perfume. maybe the one you are talking about is different. i am loving the spalavish colognes. i also like the biogroom natural scents, espcially the white ginger.

Gracy Rose
01-17-08, 05:41 AM
Luvpups- I agree with you on ALL! Hate Fresh n Clean.

I hate anything that smells like a baby's butt "baby powder".

I do like the Les Pooch colognes but had a hard time spraying a $40 bottle on clients until I realized that it lasted longer, used less and clients were happier. One pump per pet and I run my hand down the length of the body while I spray, don't use more than 1 pump or they will smell like a "french whore" and it lasts for days and days.

I also like PetSilk Clean Scent.

CAAW
01-17-08, 05:58 AM
Ack I got those cologne drops in the blue, I believe it's baby powder, and they're so strong they tend to make me feel sick...

Pretty much all our clients like the "fresh" scent, like the original fresh n clean... I've recently become addicted to the SPA colognes.... love the comfort.

PPotier1
01-17-08, 01:58 PM
i must have an ingrown nose hair or something! lol. i'm glad i posted this! i will give some of your favorites a try!

dgpaw
01-17-08, 03:01 PM
I like Fresh N clea for about 1 minute then I get an awful headache! I like to use the Spa line from Tropiclean all three of them smell good, but my favorite is the comfort, it is Lavender/verbania. It smells soooooo good! I also like the Lavender from Davis.

SpikeyTheYorkie
01-17-08, 09:49 PM
I have about 40 different colognes (smells) and my favorite is probably the Show Season's Cool Citrus Basil.

Mine too!

Tammy in Utah

happy trails
01-18-08, 09:25 AM
I have lots of colonges but my favorites are the tropiclean spa lavish line.I also like bio grooms green apple I hate anything that smells like human colonge.

foxfey
01-19-08, 04:56 AM
Ez grooms vanilla mist is My personal favorite spray but the boss where I work only allows fresh n clean so 99% of my dogs go home without unless they spritz them after I leave.

the fresh n clean gives me migraines so ummm I will pass lol..... so does several other things like bleach, windex, and the a33 cleaners. got to love being over sensitive that way.

darbygoo
01-20-08, 12:29 AM
When I was a Grooming Manager I outlawed Fresh-n-Clean. It does smell like old lady perfume and it gave me a headache too. I love the Show Season stuff and there is a wide selection and you can get several in 2oz bottles to try. I also use essential oils on their feet. It smells good and it hydrates thier pads at the same time.

groominglife
01-20-08, 02:49 PM
Fresh and clean makes my head thump and I need to leave the room or I feel like I'll either puke or faint. Wonder why? Is it just the smell being to strong?

HOTD-IN
01-20-08, 05:00 PM
the fresh and clean cologne oil drops...
ever used it?
this stuff lasts so much longer than most other colognes i've tried and they smell SO good. my favorite is the yellow, but i have a hard time finding it.

anyway....whats your fav colognes??

Pooch Puppy I
V.I.P.
I really love them all!

lbboop99
01-20-08, 05:27 PM
I have been using the Spa Lavish, but just ran out and went back to Fresh n clean original. I am going to try Quadruped next. I love their shampoos.

yorkiebelle
01-20-08, 08:10 PM
I have never used the oils, Where would I find them????