PDA

View Full Version : who makes mr crystals

foxfey
01-06-08, 05:35 PM
Ok when I first started working as a groomer the shop that I worked at used Mr Crystal's shampoos I loved the smell of their for groomers only shampoo but I cant find who makes it and or a distrubitor for it..... help someone please.

I also liked the flea shampoo they had because it used d-limonene and cirtus instead of pyrethrins which I am allergic to.

I have the high possiblity of opening a shop soon and I am doing all the ground work for it.

right now I think that I will be using the Ez groom shampoos as my everyday one because of the hypo allergic base they use and the honey lavender shampoo they have I love.

for a medicated I will be going with eqyss micro tek
and for a conditioner the eqyss cloud nine

with offering lavender oil and peace and calming oils as add ons

Bearmtn
01-06-08, 07:12 PM
As far as I know Mr Crystals is a brand name. I use to buy is many years ago from them. I thought petedge carried it.

I loved the conditioner, but a lot of dogs I found were allergic to it, and the flea shampoo I had some eye problems with. I wish I could still use the conditioner, but I don't want to deal with who might be allergic to it and who isn't.

Actually, it wasn't me that had the eye problems, but whoever bathed the dogs for me, and I have had that with the one I use now a time or two. I think I have pounded it in my bather's head now to be careful with the eyes, and rinse the faces good. My bather is my husband.

luvpups
01-06-08, 09:14 PM
I dont know if you found it yet, but if you google the name, there are one or two salons using it. Maybe you could contact them.

whalewidow
01-07-08, 10:19 AM
Mr. Christals Luxury Grooming Products
10877 Wilshire Blvd. 12th floor
Los Angeles, Ca., 90024-4341
800-426-0108
310-824-2508
310-824-0082 fax
www.mrchristals.com

Yes, and it is always here in the Yellow Pages too.