Question Ribbon Warehouse

Can anyone tell me if the Ribbon Warehouse is still in business? I haven`t seen them at Groom Expo for several years now, and I haven`t gotten their catalogs, either. I tried to do a search for them online, but I seem to keep getting other businesses instead of the one I`m looking for. If anyone has a link or a phone number, I`d appreciate it! Thanks.

They are

1-800-875-5204

I have to warn you though. I ordered from them in july. By beginning of Oct I still hadnt gotten my ribbon. I had left msgs for them saying I hadnt received it. They never returned my calls. I finally got ahold of them and they said it was lost in mail and theyd send again. They sent and I got it but only half the order. they said the rest was on back order. mid nov I call AGAIN.. they had lost the order again!!! I read them the slip of what was on back order and they finally sent again and I got my full order but it took almost 5 months to get it all and lots of phone calls.

I am HOPING that this is a fluke since there is no place better to get all that ribbon and its very inexpensive but boy..that was bad.

The owner of the shop where I work has been having problems with them too...weeks and weeks of waiting for ribbon, 1/2 orders..she said she is going elsewhere now.

The last shop I worked at same thing. We paid for the ribbon and its back ordered. It would weeks and months. I would call them and get the run around. If you need ribbon Ryans Pet has a great selection.

I used them in the past and was always satified and happy. I called about a year ago to get a catalog. Weeks later got the catalog, ordered my ribbon, about a month later I got half my order. Two months later I got the rest. They don't carry nearly as much as they used to and have slipped in their customer service.
    I have resorted to buying premade bows. Ryans has a better selection than Pet Edge
    ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
    Apparently common sense isn't all that common
    *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

I just called their number
    1-800-875-5204
    and it has been disconnected.

This may explain why their customer service and shipping out orders in a timely manner has gone down hill.....
    Maybe they went out of business since their number is disconnected????

Stephen: If this is the long time Ribbon Warehouse that was around long ago, many years, as I remember they did go out of business some years ago. Did someone start them up again, don't know, but they actually sent a message to our board 3 to 4 years ago they were closing.