Shock Cat 3 cancellations in one day

All to be rescheduled or I just might groom them on a regular day off. Some winds took down some major trees on the main access road to a foresty area. Took down power lines when trees fell. No in and out for anyone today and they were making some side access for homeowners only. Well what's Christmas without some chaos.

Wow... it was bad for San Diego today. Over my little city of El Cajon we had a lightening and thunderstorm for about an hour with flash flood warnings until about 9 pm. So far we have gotten 4" of rain!! Average here is 9" for El Cajon. Nine. So it was mighty stormy for us lol.

I got the dogs walked early this morning, then a couple of dogs before the storm hit. Poor Oliver was an absolute mental mess over the rain. Just a mess. I wondered how Gunner would fare.. he did okay last week. And in fact ran up to our small orchard and peed and pooped up there. Oliver, needed shock therapy. And he's black so he's hard to see.. but he was trying to hide under this patio table. Poor guy.

Most of our rain hit after 3. San Diegans in general do not handle rain well at all. You'd think we had a tornado, plus a major earthquake, with a volcano thrown in.. but it's just rain. So, I'm curious about tomorrow and I think I'll have a couple of cancellations. Maybe not, we'll see!

I honestly can't imagine where you live and all that weather!! Seriously! Trees down, lines down. Take care!! Sorry about the cancellations. Bad timing really.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Dang TootsiePie, the roads are out to cause havoc in your part of the world!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

I had a logging truck tip over last month and spilled lots of lumber. Closed main access road for over a day and just like you had to cancel.

We had a big fire close off access once, and that wiped out my day in the neighborhood.