Default West highland trouble

Hello everyone, i'm new. New in this forum and new in the handstripping thing.
    I'm from Chile, and I have a super sweet West highland white terrier. She's 1 year old. And she's my whole life. In all this time, she went 4 times to the pet saloon for (it was supposed) a handstripping. Her coat says other thing. It became curly, very thin and fluffy. The last time she returned with no skirt, the groomer cut most of her hair in the chest and sides to "keep it clean"). Tired of that (she was the only person who knew the technique in my city) I signed up in a class. I traveled 8 hours to learn everything they would like to teach me. Unfortunately, it was just the tip of the iceberg. The more I investigate, the more I confuse. It's so sad and disappointing, because there are so few people who know the technique, I have barely learn some few things.
    My teacher said to me that I should make a full stripping in my westie (she went to the pet saloon 1 month ago). But I don't know how can I do it. I'm aware that hair grows at different speeds and I need to change all hear coat. But... What should I pull first? Should I follow a drawing, sketch, something? How can I do? Obviously I can't pull out all the hair in one day. What happen with her legs? Or her face? Her beard? Her head (where almost no hair)?

I will leave you some photos so you can give me your opinion. Sorry my bad english

TIA

Sad westie-mommy

I would get in touch with people that show Westies, Cairns, Scotties. The breed doesnít really matter itís the techniques you want to learn. You could even learn from the Long-legged Terrier people. Airedales, etc.

Ask to strip out some of their retired dogs. Those old show dogs are used to the process and you canít ruin them. As you gain experience they will show you the finer techniques.
    Make sure you Pay Them Well for their time. Itís a lot to learn.
    Iíve also offered to clean kennels, socialize puppies, etc as part payment.

And yes, you may need to strip all her hair in one day. For instance, her leg furnishings look like the coat is blown and all needs to go in order to grow back wirey.

What beginners have a hard time grasping is that the dog does not come out ďlooking like a show dogĒ from one or two stripping sessions. It takes months and months of timing hair growth to get the finished product you see in the show ring. Thatís why itís good to learn from someone that shows, so you can see the progress. Learning about blown coats, rolling coats, staging coats, is all part of it. It really is a hard learned art form.