Jiggy Finally! Groomer employee moved away back in town for holidays and wants to work!

We have about 25 on our waiting list for December 17 to 24 appointments. Erin worked for us about 3 years as a groomer. She got married and moved to Chicago. Her parents are still here and she is taking two weeks off to visit with them. I think she needs to get out of the house some days for awhile if you know what I mean, but would love to have extra money for the trip. Yippee! She called and said she could fill in part time for an entire week enough to clear the cancellation list!

That is very cool. I know this happens, but never to me.

That is the best thing ever. Since she's trained. Knows your method/ dogs/ etc no training during holiday season!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ItzaClip! View Post
    That is the best thing ever. Since she's trained. Knows your method/ dogs/ etc no training during holiday season!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Exactly what I was going to say! You must feel so lucky (and your customers are, too).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yippeee!!

I actually was called back a few years ago and did it. I got to see some of my favorite dogs I used to groom. They paid me very well too. I blew it on presents too.

Perfect! I have talked with lots of groomer friends who retire and at times they miss it.