Default Product Pricing Calculator

Want to find out how much you need to charge, and to make per day/month, to earn X amount of income? Found this calculator. Now I have a target to shoot for. Lately I've had a problem with long-time clients taking me for granted. They don't bother to respond to emails when I try to schedule the next appointment. Yes, in NYC everyone believes they are the busiest person on the planet, but I need clients who respond to emails or texts, so going on a major website and marketing revision so I can get more, and better, clients. The non-responders do love my work. They're just lazy about responding because they can get away with it.
    Anyhoo, here's the link. Enjoy! it will get you motivated for sure.
    https://kopywritingkourse.com/produc...ng-calculator/

We do send emails or text, but we also call the old fashioned way and no one complains. But firs they the email text. No reply in 48 hours we call and no complaints. Old school works best in my experience.

You're right. I am going to start making calls.

I text most of the clients the day before (or call if they don't use text) and many of them thank me every time for the reminders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I find most customers 65 and over never miss their appointments and never need a reminder. Everyone else gets a text or call the day before.

Quote Originally Posted by Countrygrl View Post
    I find most customers 65 and over never miss their appointments and never need a reminder. Everyone else gets a text or call the day before.
    I find the same thing.....but they all get a text or call ( it gives us time to talk about different things they might want, different pets needs or to simply chat for a moment)
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

We ask what they want first for reminders, but if they don't respond to texts or emails, we started recently making the calls. I rarely get anything negative that. I agree old school here works great. You care about them you care about the pets, that's good old business.