Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

During the year when our regulars come in we have a nontoxic ink stamp pad and we stamp their dogs feet on some holiday theme cardstock. When the holidays arrive cut out like a postcard size piece and decorate it and attach it to a bag of treats, some human some dog treats.

I make treats for the pets and homemade fudge for pet owners this year. We made 20 pounds of fudge last weekend and will do again that for 2 more weekends. My daughter in law Mrs. Claus treats for the girl dogs and Mr. Claus for the boy dogs.

Lovely ideas and inspiring. For our younger millenial types that are regulars we gave them $10 iTunes gift cards and a homemade dog biscuit for large dogs, and lots of little goldfish pepperridge style biscuits for the little ones. They loved the ITunes.

Pictures of everyone, and stuffed toys for my most special clients. Like Parti I after Christmas shop for next year.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by cockerlvr View Post
    Pictures of everyone, and stuffed toys for my most special clients. Like Parti I after Christmas shop for next year.
    Thats so cute they must love it.

Quote Originally Posted by ABDG View Post
    Yes! I address the card to "Fluffy Jones" and write "Dear "Fluffy" we wish you and your human family Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I will get a pack of cute blank cards, usually with dogs on the front, and customize them with drawings or stickers. I adress them to the family, I.e "The Washington family" or The Bachman family". I'm kind of tempted this year to do a paw stamp on the inside as well, especially as some of my regulars are sadly getting up there in age...

Quote Originally Posted by tabbykitten13 View Post
    I will get a pack of cute blank cards, usually with dogs on the front, and customize them with drawings or stickers. I adress them to the family, I.e "The Washington family" or The Bachman family". I'm kind of tempted this year to do a paw stamp on the inside as well, especially as some of my regulars are sadly getting up there in age...
    I got some cards off Amazon this year, dog related, with messages inside like "have pawsome fuzzy Christmas"
    Paw stamp sounds cute, I need to look into it for next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cockerlvr View Post
    That's a great idea where you write the dog's name. Very cute I bet they love it.

I have a groomer friend that takes pictures. She is obviously very detailed oriented and sorts all the photo files by dog. So she can easily group 1 picture with the prior 7 year pictures. Christmas collage in just a couple minutes.

I mentioned in another discussion that I invested in buying dog bowls with the dog's name on it custom. They love it. For your best customers.

https://www.personalizationmall.com/...ies-d1162.dept I found some here, that is a great idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2