Smile Opening 3rd location in Spring

We opened a 2nd small shop of course last year as I have said before and in about year it is reaching capacity. We found another spot in a new building opening in Spring in another part of the city by the same landlord. So we really cover all the bases here as these are new and growing areas with homes being built. Writing another business plans. I am so thankful for all that I have learned here, and my great employees that make this possible. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and the holidays will be exceptional for you.

Smile

Congratulations, you go the working formula down and if you can get the employees you are doing something so right.

Congrats! Hope I'll also be able to set up my own business next year or in the next few years.

Thank you Chiko. I recommend you write a business plan, I would be lost without it. It reminded me of everything I needed to buy, to setup, to face even!

Teena2 you obviously have both ambition and brains. Opening location #2 makes you want to open a #3. The entire concept is so far out of my wheelhouse that I can only think of it with wonder and awe.
    Got me thinking about how success can mean such different things for each of us.

For me, it's 'simply' having gotten the guts to go to school at 54 and open up my own little one man shop at 56. My goal was never to work fulltime, but to supplement our income. Without ever having advertised I am now a bit busier than I had thought I wanted to be, and have been able to make some of those financial contributions without having to leave my house (which may have been my main goal!). My ambitions are small.

Then there are the many smart women like yourself (I know- men too) who either through ambition or necessity have built some incredible 'empires' through grooming. It is inspiring and always great to read about!