Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: robbed

That's horrifying and I don't care how big or small.. being robbed is so violating. I'm so glad you weren't hurt worse.

Maybe invest, especially since you live in So Cal, in a dash and rear cam if you can. Have you looked on Craigslist to see if your generator is being sold?

I just asked my husband if he had items in his truck stolen what would he do? He told me a contractor just had a bunch of equipment stolen and tried to make a claim and the insurance company wanted receipts for everything. So, if you do want to make sure your items are covered, make sure you have all your receipts.

Unfortunately some people do not understand how stressful/scary it is living in So Ca. We all have dash cams because we've had experiences where people have hit us and tried to blame us. One time my dh was t-boned.. .lucky lucky lucky. And the lady got out screaming at him..that it was his fault. Well behind him was a Border Patrol agent who saw the whole thing and one a corner waiting to cross was a State Farm insurance person.. both willing to testify/give info that she was at fault.

Anyway.. sorry about what happened.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Dash cams is another thing I will be investing in
    Thanks u for tips and sharing your experiences

So sorry this happened. How violating.

I understand your insights, be safe and I am glad you made it through this.

Hugs to you too. My cousins move out of Socal too last year. They had their car stolen 3 times in paid parking lots in 5 years. I think it was a message. They moved to Colorado and are adjusting to weather but love it.

I was thinking about you today Pattycake. What's up?

Quote Originally Posted by daesue View Post
    That's horrifying and I don't care how big or small.. being robbed is so violating. I'm so glad you weren't hurt worse.

Maybe invest, especially since you live in So Cal, in a dash and rear cam if you can. Have you looked on Craigslist to see if your generator is being sold?

I just asked my husband if he had items in his truck stolen what would he do? He told me a contractor just had a bunch of equipment stolen and tried to make a claim and the insurance company wanted receipts for everything. So, if you do want to make sure your items are covered, make sure you have all your receipts.

Unfortunately some people do not understand how stressful/scary it is living in So Ca. We all have dash cams because we've had experiences where people have hit us and tried to blame us. One time my dh was t-boned.. .lucky lucky lucky. And the lady got out screaming at him..that it was his fault. Well behind him was a Border Patrol agent who saw the whole thing and one a corner waiting to cross was a State Farm insurance person.. both willing to testify/give info that she was at fault.

Anyway.. sorry about what happened.
    I had some things stolen in my van once and used insurance. They did want proof of purchase, but also they want receipts for proof of replacement. In other words you might get a token amount, buy the replacements, give them the replacement receipts, then you get reimbursed for the balance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2