Smile Decorated my mobile van

I hung about 500 LED lights inside today and actually I love the xtra lights. I put a wreath on the front hood area. Three customers said how festive! They loved it. One gave me their frozen turkey and said they might switch to a honey baked ham anyway. Whatever I love it. I would love to make some antlers for the van but not sure how.

Were they hoping you would use the turkey for dinner or as a decoration? Haha.
    Sounds really nice! Great that customers love it, but even better that you do. Shows a happy spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by TootsiePie View Post
    I hung about 500 LED lights inside today and actually I love the xtra lights. I put a wreath on the front hood area. Three customers said how festive! They loved it. One gave me their frozen turkey and said they might switch to a honey baked ham anyway. Whatever I love it. I would love to make some antlers for the van but not sure how.
    They sell reindeer kits for cars. A red nose and antlers. I had them for a few years but my antlers finally snapped.

Quote Originally Posted by TootsiePie View Post
    I started thawing that turkey. My brother can do a turkey in one of those outdoor Weber grills on tripod legs that is a WINNER. Who would imagine but it is incredible how we does it over a charcoal grill wrapped in tin foil. Incredibly moist.

I also got a plate of homemade gingerbread cookies and another made organic yukon gold mashed potatoes today AND homemade cranberries. Awesome people in my new business.

I saw a mobile van with one of those open wire and lights deer sculptures. The position was laying down on the ground and she put it over the cab. Looked great.

I got some solar lights too, looking cute.

I saw reindeer antlers for vehicles at Walmart
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.