Default exhaust fans in mobile van

Hello from Florida. I have two exhaust fans in my WNT van. But I dont use them if I have the AC on . I understand their use in cooler weather. Am I not using them correctly.?..Dolly said its a must have.. so do I use them with the ac? do I have them both as exhaust or one as a fan, and exhaust over tub?
    thnaks for your continued help

Use the fan over the tub while bathing and drying to exhaust the humidity, even while the AC is on. I close the fan lid while doing my clipper work.

In cooler weather, I have the front fan pulling air in and the fan over the tub exhausting out to create a flow of natural air so you don't need the AC. When blowing big dogs both fans are on high which helps get the moist air out faster. Hope that helps.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSetterTom View Post
    Use the fan over the tub while bathing and drying to exhaust the humidity, even while the AC is on. I close the fan lid while doing my clipper work.

In cooler weather, I have the front fan pulling air in and the fan over the tub exhausting out to create a flow of natural air so you don't need the AC. When blowing big dogs both fans are on high which helps get the moist air out faster. Hope that helps.
    Thanks Tom will give that a try too.