Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by violet2 View Post
    I love that picture. Family of 8, wow.
    A friend was visiting with her three that year so we did them all. I am currently a family of 'only' six lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    I had a thought about Santa bandannas, my thought was ppl would love them. Except I would sew (have nice sewing machine) the fake fur strips as like Dasue, my fingers stuck together just reading glue, lol. Thanks Cockerlvr!
    The nice part is you only have to do the strips at the bottom of the bandana. I may sew this year. Never even thought of it for some reason. I don't particularly like hot gluing either.

For the last 30 years, I've never felt like the groom is complete without a bandana or bow. It messes me up when a client request no bandana.
    Purchase 2-3 yards of a certain material. Take one corner and fold it over to the other edge. Using pinking scissors, cut across the edge, then cut the folded edge....you now have 4 large bandanas. Then fold one large bandana over and cut, now you have two small bandanas.

Happy ALWAYS finishing your groom with a "cherry on top of your sundae"

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly View Post
    For the last 30 years, I've never felt like the groom is complete without a bandana or bow.

I know how you feel Dolly.

For the last 30 years, I've never felt like the groom is complete without a bandana or bow. It messes me up when a client request no bandana.
    Purchase 2-3 yards of a certain material. Take one corner and fold it over to the other edge. Using pinking scissors, cut across the edge, then cut the folded edge....you now have 4 large bandanas. Then fold one large bandana over and cut, now you have two small bandanas.

I feel the same way! And I really feel "off" when a client rips the bow or takes the bandanna off and hands it to me. Like.. "huh?" "Mebee do that at home" lol.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Me too, year round, make it a celebration to come to the groomer year. Such an easy formula to follow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2