Smile Rate how well you take care of your mobile van or trailer

Five stars is tops. I look at a hundred mobile ads and saw some vans where wow some people sort of gave up taking care of the interior. I mean really I saw from 5 to 8 year old vans and the differences were jaw dropping sometimes.

Well I am a relatively new mobile groomer and the last owner took good care of what I own now. I use my calendar and set reminders for services. On Sundays I take an hour to scrub the interior even a steam clean. So I think I got a good 4 stars.

Five. Most of the time. I've been doing a lot of dog shows recently and my normal deep clean time gets eaten into. So Lately I've been between 3-4 in my opinion. Still, I saw another mobile van at the show this weekend, and in comparison, you could eat off my floor.

Not mobile but I am a 4 to 5 star shop. We even shutdown a few days every year for a deep clean.

Very strong 4 almost 5. I feel guilty sometimes not doing even better I love my rig. LOL

I had my rig detailed inside today as I took the day off. Came out awesome, ring the 5 rating.

On my way to being a 5. Thanks for sharing.