Default Talking things up

My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Oh that is all too true!!! As soon as I say.. "Oh it's an easy dog" something happens to make it all so NOT easy. Or if I say.. "I haven't had an injury in 'this long'".. sure enough.. there will be an injury.

As far as the lottery.. I'm thinking lol. I can't decide if it's a "Think and Grow Rich" type thinking or.. "No way do I EVER want to win the lottery" type thinking.. thus giving me what I think I deserve hahahahahhaha.

That is absolutely uncanny about the Roxys. Cute dogs!!

Haven't seen a ghost, don't want to. I have lived in houses that were haunted though. One house I was fine during the day, but at night feeding a small infant was torture... I had to have all the lights on and it still wasn't a deterrent. My oldest son, who was 3 at the time, always ended up sleeping in the hallway because the "big Indian told him too." Even my skeptical stepmother told me the guest room was the creepiest, coldest room she'd ever been in. She said.. "That room feels downright evil." And it was time to move lol.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Fun!

All I have to do is think of them and sure enough they call in a couple of days later.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.