Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jiggy Artificial intelligence in dryers clippers cages article

Brilliant article admin!!!!! It would be practically impossible for a pet to die in one of those cage dryers even when neglected. Cannot wait to read the next issue for the follow up article.

I am all for the lab grown meats. It is the future especially pet foods.

I find this very exciting. I am going to contact Prose about pet shampoo formulations.

Excellent issue. I also liked some of the points made in regular dryer article about not being deceived when some manufacturers talk about volume of air flow, and how the expert calculated temps for no heat dryers and pet health. Very informative.

Thumbs up no magazine has ever done anything like this. I bet before you know it the other trade magazines are going to copy you Admin.

This is a mind trip I think they used to say. You are right that is exactly how to make cage dryers that cannot kill.

MIND blower. I bet you get a bunch of copy cat people studying this now. Looking forward to next article. You are two hundred percent true, this could already be. You strap a band device to a pet and it could monitor them. But we all know a dog is going to eat it break it. When the scan goes wireless cage dryers will absolutely turn off and no more pets die in them. Simple as that.

Heres' my only concern with such an app for a dryer. It is still a mechanical device subject to breakdown or glitches. It could establish complacency. No one bothers to check on the pets because the app has sounded off.
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

But the cage dryer would have turned itself off he said as well as the alert. So not pets got OMG cremated burned whatever. Also I bet you could wire a non complacency alert. For example Alexa or others will turn off something like a light that would really capture attention.

Complacency would not be an issue. Many redirects subroutines would be added. 1) It would call the shop's main phone number or 2) any other listed phone 3) a flashing strobe in the shop in bathing and grooming areas much like strobes used for hearing impaired people receiving phone calls. That Alexa type idea is good too. Very easy to get around. And of course turn off the devices potentially causing any other harm, let alone other devices to get attention.

Cool I suppose they will use another wifi band than today's which is very harmful no matter what they say. Using microwave range is crazy. Why not UWB which is safe for humans?

Thank you. This article has caused some interesting reactions to consult. You ain't heard nothing yet as to what is coming, NOTHING.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

Very thought provoking and so realistic. Won't be long now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast