Animated Wink Artificial Intelligence and Grooming + More Articles PetGroomer.com Mag Fall 2018

Read now online! PetGroomer.com Magazine Fall 2018
    https://issuu.com/petgroomer/docs/pg...ue-4-oct-dec-2

Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

My son in law wants to talk with the writers. He works creating AI and thinks the idea of creating a cage dryer that scans dogs and turns off if the dryer is hurting them is the cat's meow. I do too. Now I am interested in AI.

Forgot he said you could do it NOW, with waiting for wireless health scans if you had the dog wear a collar connected to the AI while in the cage. I think I got that right.

THANK YOU blew my mind. I didn't know about the Prose software app that creates different formulas for every customer. OMG the world is going to change. I have customers that would use that app for dog shampoos. You are only one talking about this ever I know of in grooming.

So brilliant I bet most groomers don't even get it. You are right I read an article that ALL smartphones will be health scanners within 4 years, there you go! Just as you said.

Can my son in law call you. He knows about adapting equipment for safety with artificial intelligence and has ideas for grooming?