Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by yankeedoodlepoodle View Post
    Funny but this reminded of a me movie. Can you just imagine fat cat saying you think I cannot climb or reach and go into Wil E Coyote act like wearing a helium balloon to float up to it. LOL
    Yes I can!!! And apparently the reviews on these feeders are pretty funny.. the fat cats are very determined to eat and get a way around the feeder. Well.. I just figured out how to get my Fatty Fat Fat on a diet.. feed diet food.. it makes her sick. Yeah.. she just threw up her "lite" canned food.. hahaha sounds like a lite beer. Poor thing!! No, I feel bad for her. I just spent a truck load on diet food, too.

The scary thing is, the fatter the cat, the quicker it is for a cat to go into hepatic liver failure if it doesn't eat. So.. back to our regular food until the feeders come.

Anyone want some diet cat food???
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Yep invest in a good feeder.

As in dogs if you haven't been through a Cushings candidate dog, be thankful. You can cut their food down to just above starvation level and they don't lose weight. It is the fat hormone. If they are young and get more exercise it helps but it often comes on later in the lives. It was exhausting and you get people critical of you. Well you haven't been through it. I always wondered if that disease affects cats too.

But my neighbor had a fat cat who otherwise seemed healthy. Turned out to be major tumors yet not affecting organs at the time so the cat seemed healthy.

What is up with the cat now Daesue?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2