Exclamation Live interview with bijouís mom Nov 28!

I am not sure how many you are following the legislature developments over our grooming industry that are currently taking place in New Jersey.
    There is going to be a live interview tonight with Rosemary Marchetti, bijouĎs mom.
    Even though many of us know and try to avoid the stress that can come over getting involved in topics like this, I do feel itís important for us to stay informed and for as many groomers as possible to view this interview- and get a feel for the woman behind this bill.
    If you can view, thatís great!
    https://youtu.be/aVs7pt1zti0
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

This is scheduled for November 28th, not tonight.

Admin: we are correcting, thanks.

Nausea Incorrect date!

APOLOGIES!
    Lol
    My YouTube announcement attached an incorrect alert date- this SHOULD BE 11/28!
    -Cannot figure out how to edit my post heading or just delete it...

Admin: We corrected it.
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

The resilience of this woman is largely why this licensing or whatever it is is coming. She has not let up for years after what happened to her dog.