Thread: Online School?

Tech Online School?

Hi Everyone!

I've been looking into attending grooming school for a change in my career, but I can't afford to miss out on work for an in person school. I'm also going to run into the issue of having dogs to groom with distance learning; I only know of 2 dogs that I could groom, and one is known to be aggressive when groomed. I've looked into Paragon, JKL, ABC, Nash, and the list goes on. Which distance learning school do you guys think is worth the money?

Also I'm in the Massachusetts/Connecticut/Rhode Island area if that makes a difference. Has anyone been to the CT K-9 Education school, if so what was your experience?

I would go with Paragon. Are you going to the New England show? I will be doing a pet first aid class on the Monday the 12th in Holden right afterwards.
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Yes, I'll be at the New England show on Saturday, and I'm super excited. I was looking at doing one of the first aid classes but right now they all seem to be on days that I have prior engagements or work. I'm going to keep looking until I find one that works with my schedule.