Nausea Chris Christensen dryer

Hey all. I have not posted here in YEARS. I used to be a regular. Anyway, I need some input really quickly. I am a devoted Double K dryer user however the last few , I have found the quality to have plummeted. A dryer that used to last years now burns out fairly quickly. My last one died on friday and I am about to order a dryer. I want to go with a different brand. I am looking at the CC kool dry extreme . I am wondering if anyone uses it and if they find it strong enough for all the doodles, samoyeds, fluffy goldens ect. If you have used double k airmax extreme and could compare them, that would be even better. The faster the replies the better as I am working with an ollllld double K now that is taking 3 times as long to dry and I want to order asap.

Thanks in advance for your input!!

PS. I dont want a K9 III. I have one and didnt like it. I also need to be able to turn it down enough to fluffy dry the little ones.

I didn't have that exact CC model but have been happy with Kool Dry. However, I am not having a big problem with my DK burning out earlier. Still like the K9II but I think the CC is probably for you. Is the electricity going into your building pretty clean and stable? Anything else burning out so to say earlier. Our landlord did some sort of electric regulation on the main panel and they tested our power and it was much more stable and regulated which helps equipment last longer.

Paws up on the C.C. from experience.