Not Worthy Mineral foot soaks

I read an article by Michelle Knowles that says mineral foot soaks are very popular with owners of active dogs. Anyone do this?

We now do this, she is right!!

Add a little apple cider for those foot lickers and let air dry. I have so many clients say they lick so much less for a week or two.

A little off this, but I had a period of strange body aches and pains, muscle tension. Magnesium soaks were wonders. You can take all the magnesium you like orally and even Dr Oz agrees magnesium orally barely absorbs. Put it on your skin to soak in. Revelations!! It worked but put in enough and soak a solid 20 minutes. No more grooming aches and pains, and I bet it would work dogs??

Forgot even as foot soaks alone. Heavy metals in the body fall to the feet and build up in feet. Mineral soaks even with Epsom release the buildup from the feet, the water can become very discolored, easy peasy and very pleasant to soak your feet.

I saw some epsom balls with lavender and wondered how they'd be in my shower head. Probably good lol. My tub is too huge too use. I like the idea of using them as a soak. Are you using magnesium made specifically for dogs or something else? Where did you read the article?
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.