Agree Steam cleaner worked fabulous

I asked for and got a multipurpose steam cleaner for work. My husband uses one in his motor shop for cars and cleaning everything from counters to floors and the car and camping trailer. Hey mobile people have you tried one in your rigs? Wow you can clean any surface.

What it gets down to though are the attachments. Sort of the more the better to fit little nook and crannies to broad large attachments to do floors. Our cages look like brand new and the stainless steel tables the same. No chemicals! Tabletop rubber looks much better and then we finished them a rubber restorer.

If you are interested we got a reasonably priced model from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/McCulloch-MC1...9d&pf_rd_t=301

Absolutely. I remember the Shark thread here and got one. I love it. It takes time with this smaller unit but the results are amazing and no need buy cleansers. Looks like new!!!

I have a shark and use it on everything. I use it on my blades, clippers, hemostats, combs you get it. Awesome. Dry all the tools off afterwards. Things like like new.