Animated Eyebrows Review: Skin Rescue Cream

I am basing this off 5 months of use by one of my customer's who arrived with a serious yeasty skin situation, but would not go so far as to do more mud baths than one week. She did do a diet change. Things starting getting better and then I heard about this cream here.

https://www.amazon.com/DERMagic-Skin...70_&dpSrc=srch

Immediately upon application you sense relief from the dog. A light application twice a day. Smell is a little strong but pleasant enough. You don't have to put a lot. In about 3 weeks she came back and the areas looked much better, no redness but still some black discoloration. I bathed the dog and said keep it up. The label said be patient so did other reviews. But the owner stopped and didn't come back for 3 weeks. Things were not so well but not bad either. I asked about doing it twice a day and she said she stopped. Why?

She started up again, I bought her a tube even. She kept with it about 8 weeks and there is slight discoloration of the previous inflamed areas. But no itchiness at all, no redness, no crusties. She cut back to once a day, light film of it. About 8 weeks later totally maintained. Again just faint hints where it was. But his dog was in hell with itch and licking and now look. Keep a light maintenance film of it on for the long run and I don't think there will be a recurrence, along with other healthful aspects like food.

Interesting! I'm glad it's working. I wish it listed the ingredients though ... I'd try it on me lol. But I'm allergic to certain preservatives in cosmetics.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

We see a lot of yeast problems. Good info.

Ingredients.
    In order.
    Sesame seed oil
    Aloe barbadenis leaf juice
    Sulfur
    Beeswax
    Rosemary leaf oil
    Shea butter
    Tocopheryl Acetate
    Carragenan
    Potassium Sorbate
    Citric Acid

Quote Originally Posted by absolutebichon View Post
    Ingredients.
    In order.
    Sesame seed oil
    Aloe barbadenis leaf juice
    Sulfur
    Beeswax
    Rosemary leaf oil
    Shea butter
    Tocopheryl Acetate
    Carragenan
    Potassium Sorbate
    Citric Acid
    Thanks Absolute!!! I looked and looked, but did not check the questions and answers.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.