Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

The New Jersey state senate appropriations committee is going to meet on this bill on Monday. Apparently it's being fast tracked for some reason. New Jersey grammars are encouraged to notify their senate representatives that they would like a stay of action on this bill pending the availability and ability of dog groomers in the state to argue against it or portions of it.
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

I must be missing something....why would everyone be against licensing? I'm all for licensing of groomers after the things I've seen and heard. I hire licensed people to work on my plumbing, roof, electrical, mechanics, massage and even my nails. Why would it be any different with a beloved four-legged member of my family? Is it the testing everyone is scared of?

Quote Originally Posted by SandyinAnaheim View Post
    I must be missing something....why would everyone be against licensing? I'm all for licensing of groomers after the things I've seen and heard. I hire licensed people to work on my plumbing, roof, electrical, mechanics, massage and even my nails. Why would it be any different with a beloved four-legged member of my family? Is it the testing everyone is scared of?
    Quite a few actually and if you want to break the ice at a groomer party, bring up the topic. Some might even storm out.

Thanks for keeping us informed. Maybe before elections they want to say something like we did this for pets???

Quote Originally Posted by violet2 View Post
    Quite a few actually and if you want to break the ice at a groomer party, bring up the topic. Some might even storm out.
    I don't know what you mean by quite a few? And yes, I'm certain this topic would make me popular at parties, even more popular than I already am. I just don't get it though. Why would I be more careful of the person that paints my house than of the person that grooms my pet?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2