Clown I keep looking for fresh Itazclip pictures. Halloween styles?

Itza?

Bump, we moved it was in a wrong forum.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

I agree. I heard she had a lot to move. I think she is taking advantage of not having to do all this in the cold winters she has.

I would love to see too.

I haven't been doin any theme stuff. I groom way too many old dogs now that cannot wait a minute. Then there's all the doodle puppies I'm getting...
    I'm finally settled into new place. Starting to feel like I have time to be creative again. Moving made me realize how much stuff I have! 4 airbrush, various types of temporary color. Chalk. Pet paint, blow pen, polish, glitter, not to mention a whole drawer of dye!
    But I have started to airbrush again

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OMG those pairs especially the 3rd photo are GORGEOUS picture perfect I just want to keep looking at them, everything is wonderful of course.

Your fur babies are so cute, I don't have anything in mind yet on what to do with my Pomeranian and cats.

One that I've seen in past is spiders airbrushed on with stencil. It's crazy cute. And can be on any short coat or shave down body.
    Quote Originally Posted by joyknights View Post
    Your fur babies are so cute, I don't have anything in mind yet on what to do with my Pomeranian and cats.
    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk