Animated Wink New Air Touch Grooming Tool for Pet Owners and Pro Groomers

Atronia Innovations Launches Smart and Mess-Free Pet Grooming Device Powered by Air-Touch Technology on Indiegogo

I have some reservations about some claims. It is supposed to make grooms easier and quicker and more mess-free. I feel they are implying styling, and that I don't see.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300729800.html
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

My customers are not even brushing their dogs let alone sit there and "groom" them....ha ha...….heck most of them can't even get them to hold still for a good brushing. They are amazed at what I do and can';t believe the dog behaves for me to work my magic so I don't see this thing going anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Countrygrl View Post
    My customers are not even brushing their dogs let alone sit there and "groom" them....ha ha...….heck most of them can't even get them to hold still for a good brushing. They are amazed at what I do and can';t believe the dog behaves for me to work my magic so I don't see this thing going anywhere!
    DITTO!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

How does it suck up a matted mess and make a beautiful groom? Selling dreams that just are not real.

Quote Originally Posted by Countrygrl View Post
    Hahahhahaha... you are so right and I just laughed out loud at this. But you know, hey it if they can do a Bichon head with it.. go for it!!
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.