Whoa Antifa doesn't have a right stop traffic and intimidate people HORRIBLY

Chaos in Portland. Protesters shout horrible things at elderly, stop traffic, delay businesspeople like me, police and mayor doing next to nothing. Innocent people being trashed and stopped in the road. Disgusting. Truly the police ignored it for a long time. Unacceptable. They surround your vehicle and no police assistance right in town.

I saw that. I don't know who accepts that kind of behavior. All I could think of was.. what if someone were trying to get to a hospital??
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Yes, I saw that, too. It looked like the protesters had an area cordoned off for their very loud protest. The police handled it well, they stayed on their side of the tape. I saw no damage being done to the stores in the area. If the police had interfered, a riot would probably have broken out. They showed much patience (name-calling, etc) and restraint. Good job, PPD.
    Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

OMG I looked this up on YouTube. It cannot be legal for protesters to surround a car, pound on the glass and call people four letter words. I believe in the right to protest but threatening people?