Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Grin Introducing Copper

Hello, everyone, my name is Joy and I am the latest addition to this community. I've been here for a couple of days tried my luck on posting but it is still pending for moderators approval, I guess it maybe due to the fact that I am a newbie and I need to create an introduction. Moving on, I want you guys to meet my fur baby named Copper. He is the sweetest and friendly Pomeranian of mine. He can be snooty some time, but mostly energetic and playful.

c1.jpg

Welcome joyknights!
    Pomeranians sure do have great personalities, and your Copper is a beauty!
    And all posts go through moderator approval here, nothing personal. Post away!

Welcome to this wonderful forum. Much knowledge to be gained here. Cooper is a lovely pom.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Welcome to the board. Love Cooper.

Just saw last post in moderation, I didn't see your first post. Moderation at times has been a little slower, especially in wee hours of morning, because we are making BIG upgrades. We have some more to do and we are moving on to a great NEW version, lots more social media things and interaction, but what a chore. 100 or more hours invested already, but worth it.

Welcome again and thanks for sharing Cooper!
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

Hello Joy and welcome!! I love Pomeranians.. so cute. My mom had one growing up. My name is Debbie and I live in So Cal with my husband, 2 dogs, 3 cats, and 2 salon parakeets lol.

Oliver is an 11 mo/o small black mix and Gunner is a yellow lab. My cats are Siberians! My oldest one is 16 today!!

Yes, every post is moderated and looked over by the admins before it is posted. Even mine lol.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Thank you all for the very warm welcome. I also have a tabby just so you know. These furballs are my babies for the meantime.

Welcome. Your going to love it here. Lots of good information.

And yes, all posts are read by the mods before they show up here. Since I tend to go on-and-on I believe the mods cringe slightly when they see my posts coming up. “Someone get me a cup of coffee. Dogma is posting again!”

Cute little Pom. Now we need pictures of your kitty too!

Oh it is COPPER not COOPER? Great name. HellOOOO!

Great name for a Pom.

Hello, copper looks like a doll!

I named him Copper due to his beautiful color. Meanwhile, for those of you who are asking for my tabby here she is. I named her Pumpkin, I know she looks so fluffy.

c5 mu.jpg

You can see how they pretend to be sweet with each other after having an argument.

c3 fight.jpg

But this is how they really look like on a daily basis.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast