Default 7 Ways To Find Your Ideal Client

Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Thanks for the post. My two best ways to find customers and I have hundreds are ASKING for their referrals, and my road sign which is very prominent. I ask every new customer how they found us. I get road, customer referral and vet referral.

Well some say you cannot buy a business and keep the customers. I DID. I know they may be right, but never say never. It may not be likely, but it can happen. I agree, ask for referrals from happy customers. What the hell is wrong for doing that? Are some people too shy or lacking confidence? What is there to lose?

Nothing, I have asked for their referrals lightly quickly for a long time. No promise of rewards like if you get 3 new customers I will give you this. However that doesn't mean I don't, I do. But it is a nice surprise, and not a punch card counter of referrals.

My best clients? 90% of the time they are ones referred to me by other satisfied customers.