Angry Fresh water tank vent

Hello been in business for a while but one thing I havenít been able to figure out is how to wire my fresh wanted want vent right now itís hooked up to white that vents outside but when I make turns it drains is there a cap or a better way to do this ?

What kind of van is it. If it's a wagn tails, the fresh water has an overflow which allows the water to spill out when you fill up so you know it's full. The vent is incorporated into the fill line. The grey tank also has an overflow to allow grey water to spill out when the tank is too full. If you drive behind the van and make a turn, you can see the grey water spill out. It's designed that way for a reason.

The modifications are for a van I converted myself the fill in doesnít allow to attach the vent hose. I have a separate line for that that exits out of a van, the gray water vent is open and if I over fill it spills I will probably attach a whose so if it overflows it spills under the van to the outside.

The fresh vent should be on the top of tank, not the side or you will lose some water. The vent should be shaped like an upside down letter U to created a vacuum break so the flow of water stops and not over drains.

Cool Tom I went and checked my van and I see what you are saying. You are a brainiac.