Default Looking at buying Wag'n Tails Elite!

I currently have a DIY rig that is inverter only. My rig has had a lot of mechanical issues and leaks oil currently so I'm looking at upgrading ASAP as I'm not sure it will last or be reliable until next year.

I've found a 2007 Pet Stylist Elite I want. I know NOTHING about Wag'n Tails or about generators.

Who here is UNHAPPY with their Wag'n Tails? Anyone?
    I LOVE my DIY setup, it's only my bus that has mechanical issues that causes my headaches. My inverter only setup is super easy and low maintenance. Anyone ever switch from a DIY to Wag'n Tails and thought it the best ever? I see very many good things about an elite (a bathroom for one!) but the cons in my opinion are the generator, and no walk through tub like I have now. (a tub with a removable side piece).

Doesn't the WnT Elite have the table to tub extention? I am not mobile but I have read many of Dolly's post about just walking the dogs from table to tub.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

I love my used Wag'n Tails and have never seen any major complaint here in years. Not staying there are not issues but it is incredibly rare to see someone post about it. Are you talking older Elites?

I do notice the elites in the ads here sell fast most of the time.

Did you check out the gomobile conversions. They do the buses more similar to elites.