Default In Other New Puppy News....

My other puppy that I bought to be a companion for the first puppy won big at her first dog show last weekend. A big four point major from the 6-9 class at six months two weeks old. I hadn't really intended on her being a show dog, but here we are lol. This is Nyah

For those that don't know dog shows, a dog needs 15 points to be a champion. You can win anywhere from one point to five points at any one show. A major is 3,4, or 5 points at one show. The majors must be won under two different judges. The number of points is determined by the number of non-champion dogs or bitches competing in your breed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Whoa! That’s Fantastic! And well deserved. Such a pretty puppy!

Awesomely happy for you. Beautiful pup!

What a gorgeous puppy.

Congratulations! Pup has a beautiful face!!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

You like to keep busy, don't you?!
    Congrats!

Cockerlvr I saw a post you were moving back to WA. Does that affect good or bad your showing your dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by 123Linda View Post
    Cockerlvr I saw a post you were moving back to WA. Does that affect good or bad your showing your dogs?
    Actually good. There are a lot more parti color cockers up in the PNW and a lot more shows within a days commute meaning no hotel stays. I think that both my girls will be champions before we move back though. No real plans in the works as of now, we just know we want to go, but definitely can't before my son graduates high school this year (he's graduating a year early and we don't want to jeopardize that). And since I don't breed a lot, I probably won't have anything to show for years to come again.