💎 Are You Ready To Change Your Life For Only $30 A Month? 💎

As an industry speaker at pet educational conferences, I had a hard time taking seminars. Either the workshop I wanted was being held at the same time I was teaching or was simply tired. Trade shows are a hub of ongoing activity. There’s competitions to watch, supplies to buy, new equipment to ooh over, and catching up with friends.

I started taking online webinars. There are a lot of choices in every imaginable subject. Some were excellent, others not so much. Then, I found myself joining my first membership program and was blown away. I could take live workshops and ask questions of the instructor. And if I missed the live programming, the recordings were available and I could still interact with the educator through a private Facebook community. I was in love.

I was always fortunate to attend several trade shows a year as a speaker, but they can be expensive. Hotel, food, travel, and shutting down a business for several days can put trade shows out of reach for many.

And because of that, Pawsitive Educational Training Membership was born!

Do You:

Desire To Transform Your Pet Business Into An Efficient and Profitable Venture?

Want To Learn Skills That Improve Your Bottom Line?

Wish There Was An Easy Way To Take Quality Pet Professional Programs At Your Convenience?

THEN THIS MEMBERSHIP IS FOR YOU!

An entirely new way of experiencing education. Interact with live industry experts online with continued personalized attention in a private community. With programs designed to expand and evolve your pet business.

IMAGINE EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE QUALITY PROGRAMS WITHOUT BUSINESS SHUTDOWN OR TRAVEL COSTS!

If You Are Looking For:

• MONTHLY LIVE WORKSHOPS
• ACCESS TO PAST RECORDINGS
• PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
• WEEKLY Q AND A SESSIONS
• MONTHLY PRIVATE WORKSHOPS

Without:

• SHUTTING DOWN YOUR BUSINESS FOR DAYS
• INCURRING TRAVEL COST
• TIME AWAY FROM FAMILY

And Learning Quality Educational Programming Such As:

• BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Seminars include marketing, business plans, client relations, and more!
• SAFETY
Topics include first aid, assessments, sanitation, behavior, and more.
• CAT GROOMING
How to set up cat friendly grooming, cat behavior, tips, and more.
• MOBILE GROOMING
Soup to Nuts and everything in between.
• TIPS AND TECHNIQUES
Taught primarily by guest speakers, upcoming topics include all things scissors, asian fusion for the average groomer, holistic techniques, and more.

Then Pawsitive Educational Training Is For You!

EXPERIENCE EDUCATION
GET SKILLS
REJUVENATE YOUR BUSINESS

Come Join Us Over At https://www.pawsitiveed.com

And Start Changing Your Life!